It dates back to the first constructive moment of the original nucleus of the layout of La Carolina in 1767. A two-storey arcade remains standing, which would have formed one of the main and main walls of the old inn, as well as thick ashlar and brick walls with door and window openings and a roof with long pointed arches. In 1860, it was auctioned off by the Treasury and put up for sale to private individuals who sold it to different owners. Recently, the space behind the inn has been recovered to form a pedestrian street and a cultural center that can be visited, where the remains and traces of the old arches and walls can be seen.
10 de June de 2022