Offices and Directo's House, Los Guindos Company
In Juez Braulio Sena street. In 1907, the Guindos Company decided to build a building for offices and the residence of the Company Director and his staff on recently acquired land in La Carolina. The project was entrusted to the prestigious Sevillian architect Aníbal González, who designed buildings in the modernist style, with the residential building being the most outstanding in its design due to its architectural and stylistic quality. It follows English residential fashion and Viennese decoration, as can be seen in the interplay of roofs and windows. Construction was completed in 1909.
Around 1950, the building suffered a fire and the original latticework roof was lost. When Guindos ceased its activity in 1985, it sold these real estate assets, which passed into private hands, being today a clear testimony of the mining splendour.