Parish of Navas de Tolosa
When the new colony of Venta of Linares became a parishioner, within the territorial plan of the New Populations of Sierra Morena, the small oratory of the hospital was insufficient to attend to the population, and the construction of a new church was planned. In 1777 the Bishop of Jaén supported its construction, which began three years later, and work was completed in 1783.
In Neoclassical style, it consists of a single central nave, at the head of which is the altar, and above the entrance hall there is a small choir. The facade starts with a portico of three semicircular arches, above which rises a bell gable in three sections, which follows the construction scheme of the colonies. It forms an ensemble where the simplicity of the elements and its dimensions give it great harmony. Inside there are beautiful niches where the images of the patron saint, San Antonio de Padua, Nuestra Señora del Carmen and the Virgen de las Navas (of medieval tradition due to the Battle) are venerated, together with other processional images.