Town Hall Square
It has always been the center of the city's public and commercial life. When it was first founded in 1767-1769, it was the main place for leisure and recreation, with an enclosure of stone steps that reinforced its character as an agora. It was called the Mesons by the two inns that overlooked the square and the Camino Real de Andalucía that crossed it. When the Town Hall moved to its csurrent location in 1872, it also became the political-administrative center.
This large rectangular space is located next to the point of intersection between the main axes of the urban fabric, the representative (Palace, Gardens and Real streets) and the functional (Madrid and Olavide streets), the center of the plan coinciding with the nerve center of this city born with a geometric vocation.