[cs_content][cs_element_section _id=»1″ ][cs_element_layout_row _id=»2″ ][cs_element_layout_column _id=»3″ ][cs_element_headline _id=»4″ ][cs_content_seo]Warehouses and siding of Mining Society Peñarroya\n\n[/cs_content_seo][/cs_element_layout_column][/cs_element_layout_row][/cs_element_section][cs_element_section _id=»5″ ][cs_element_layout_row _id=»6″ ][cs_element_layout_column _id=»7″ ][cs_element_audio _id=»8″ ][cs_element_text _id=»9″ ][cs_content_seo]In Doctor Vicente Sancho street  in Plan de Huertas. In 1913, Mining society Peñarroya acquired the mines owned by the Figueroa group in Castillo-La Rosa. In 1920 they modernised the facilities and took advantage of the levelling work on the Puertollano railway to lay a track linking their mining group with the La Carolina station, building their own siding in the orchard area. This 5 km track, which passed under the Paseo Molino de Viento, remained in service until 1948, when Peñarroya stopped its activity in these mines and closed down in 1954.\n\n[/cs_content_seo][cs_element_raw_content _id=»10″ ][cs_content_seo][cmloc-location-map id=3160]\n\n[/cs_content_seo][cs_the_grid name=»Rutas» _bp_base=»4_4″][/cs_element_layout_column][/cs_element_layout_row][/cs_element_section][/cs_content]